Get ready to write a story about Boudicca and her battle against the Romans who ‘stole’ her kingdom.
⊕ Go through the steps below to create your story...
1. Yesterday Boudicca and her army won a great victory against the Romans. Two Celts were key to the story. Their names were...
Choose two celts to be in the story.
2. Choose two Romans for the story...
Choose two Romans to be in the story...
3. Where did it happen?
- round house
- Druid's wood
4. Two things played an important part...
- Boudicca's chariot
- gladius (Roman sword)
- mistletoe (sacred plant of the Druids)
- Choose your own idea
5. Imagine that you are a Druid. Make up a tale or a song about Boudicca's great victory!
If you are working with a partner - write one line each.