Are ye ready for action me hearties? It’s time to set sail and write a pirate story.
Download the pdf storymaker http://club.creativewritingclub.co.uk/themes/pirates/resources-to-print-pirates/
⊕ Go through the steps below to create your story...
1. Choose a real pirate captain...
- William Kidd
- Anne Bonny
- Mary Read
- Ching Shih (Chinese pirate Queen)
and/or choose an imaginary pirate...
- Captain Hook
- Long John Silver
- Jack Sparrow
- Choose your own idea
2. Choose two things to come into the story
- buried treasure
- a cannonball
- the Jolly Roger (the skull and crossbones flag)
- walking the plank
- a crocodile
- a sinking ship
- a map
- the navy (pirate hunters)
3. Write the story from the most exciting part.
TIP: Draw a picture of your characters.
If you are working with a partner then write one line each